in Yugioh Deck Recipes Your saved card can be found on the saved cards page of the database. Shooting Quasar Dragon + This card's maximum number of attacks per turn equals the number of non-Tuner monsters used as its Synchro Material. Hi yugioh community, I’m here again, now with a Fabled Quasar Deck Recipe for you guys and a follower on Twitter that requested it. 2015-04-16 SD28-KRSS1 Structure Deck: ... "Shooting Quasar Dragon" pages. This is an Update to the Synchron Deck, the last one was on 2012, a very long time ago. E-Heroes Deck Profile from Vaggelhs Vaitsis, Funny and Different Assault Mode Deck Recipe, Plasma Atmosphere Deck, Diamond Dude Turbo Engine. In which pack or tin can I get most of these cards please reply. Machine Duplication x2 Negates activation of any card, once per turn. Quickdraw Synchron x3 Multiple attacks per non-tuner synchro monsters used in the summon. These additional Combos in addition to my discovery of the deck's accessibility to Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons allowed me to create a deck that has a Shooting Quasar Dragon combo in the opening hand 90% of the time and a Stardust Warrior/Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons the rest of the 10% of the time. This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon. When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Extra Deck: 15 Shooting Star Dragon x2 Stardust Warrior x1 Stardust Dragon x2 Formula Synchron x2 (Your extra deck core. Japanese ... Du kannst 1 „Sternschnuppen-Drache“ als Spezialbeschwörung von deinem Extra Deck beschwören. The literal and graphical information presented on this site about Yu-Gi-Oh!, including card images, the attribute, level/rank and type symbols, and card text, is copyright 4K Media Inc, a subsidiary of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. This website is not produced by, endorsed by, supported by, or affiliated with 4k Media or Konami Digital Entertainment. Enjoy this Deck, I’m sure that sometimes you guys feel like using something else that XYZ Monsters. Formula Synchron, Ok see the video and see how to play this nice Deck, Pingback: Synchron Quasar Otk Deck List(), Pingback: Chain Burn Deck Profile by Kish(), What if the opponent uses Solemn Warning when i summon Shooting Quasar Dragon then what should i do. This build is focused on the ability to Special Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon ( for me one of the most powerful cards on the Dueling World ). Shooting Quasar Dragon x1 Shooting Star Dragon x1 Stardust Dragon x1 Junk Berserker x1 Turbo Warrior x1 T.G. Dragón del Quásar Fugaz + Stars. Only need one in the extra deck. Is pretty simple, the technique is to draw a lot with Fabled Ragin, our precious T.G Hyper Librarian and Formula Synchron; that way is easier to get Shooting Quasar Dragon on the field. Shooting Quasar Dragon. Level Eater x2 Select which Historic Prices you would like to view: You have saved this card to your web browser cache on your current device. 14 Comments When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. ... Cuando esta carta deja el Campo: puedes Invocar de Modo Especial, desde tu Deck Extra, 1 "Dragón de la Estrella Fugaz". Quasar is packed with 4000 atk points and can attack every battle phase up to the amount of  No-Tuner Monsters used for its Synchro Summon, in this build 2 times per turn for sure. Card Trooper x2 Darksea Rescue x3, One for One Helped my Quickdraw Quasar deck soar to new heights. Dandylion Cosmic Blazar Dragon x1 Shooting Quasar Dragon x1 Shooting Star Dragon x1 PSY-Framelord Omega x1 Power Tool Dragon x1 T.G. Also once per turn can negate any Effect with Speed one or two. A historic price signifies the lowest price point of a card between all editions/rarities of that card. De-Synchro x3 Now I’m trying this Deck with Chain Summoning and like you’ll see on the video down below, it helps a lot. Easiest way to bring out Shooting Star/Stardust Warrior is either Reject Reborn or: + Spanish name. This is an Update to the Synchron Deck, the last one was on 2012, a very long time ago.This build is focused on the ability to Special Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon ( for me one of the most powerful cards on the Dueling World ). -2 Shooting Quasar Dragon-1 Armory Arm +1 One for One +2 Trap Stun +2 Breakthrough Skill +1 Stardust Warrior +1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries / Shooting Star Dragon +1 Phonon Pulse Dragon This trades in some of the speed and excess power of the deck …